Monday, November 17, 2008

Random

I desperately need to be working on my research but I'm not feeling very good and my brain just won't work so I decided to blog instead. These are just some random pictures from the last week or two.





My two very cool kids sporting some olds sunglasses that were left in a car we got about three years ago. They have just been sitting around the house here and there and finally made it to Maggie's dress up drawer.

The weather finally cooled off enough to turn on our electric fireplace, although the heat wasn't actually on. Too bad it warmed up again today.

It was a sporty week. The kids had a blast wrestling each other and mom and dad.


Isaac is learning to play his own form of baseball.
And Maggie and Isaac playing catch with Daddy. As you can see Maggie is all about fashion and not function when it comes to her sports apparel.


Maggie was learning to take pictures this week. This is one of her better shots.


Isaac's all time favorite toy: the turtle ball pit. As you can see nothing makes him happier than being surrounded by "baas" as he says. I bet you can imagine how much fun I have cleaning those up over and over and over again. But how could I possibly deprive him of such joy.


And finally, one Sunday we decided to try a new recipe we found: Caramel Rice Krispy Treats. The kids were loving licking the spoon. In case you're wondering how the dessert turned out, we decided to put some fudge frosing on top of the treats but it ended up being way too much. It takes like crunchy fudge and is very sweet!

1 comment:

shaunie said...

Two cute siblings growing up. I remember when Jill was starting to get into playing with Evelyn. You're in for fun times.