Monday, November 17, 2008

Girls Night In!

Adam went off to a scout campout on Friday so Maggie and I put Isaac to bed early and had a girls night.
We also let Maggie set up her sleeping bag in her room so she could go camping in her "tent room". Before we put Isaac to bed we let him hang out with Maggie in her sleeping bag. He thought it was great for about ten seconds and then he wanted out.

After Isaac went to bed Maggie and I painted our finger nails and toe nails. I let Maggie do my toe nails and she did a pretty good job.






Then we did each other's hair. Maggie took all the pictures of me.
Here is the view from the front.






And her is the view from the back.



































Then we took lots of funny pictures. If you notice Maggies eyes straying it is because she kept looking at the princess movie we were watching.


This was my favorite picture. Certainly not because of me but because of my sweet little Maggie girl. I love her so much. We had a great time being girly!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Niki! It looked like you girls had tons of fun! Sam and I send big hugs!
Take care! Gladiz

shaunie said...

I love the last shot. So genuine!

Ruth said...

You guys are soooo stinkin cute! I love the picture of you and Maggie, she looks to be all girl! I look forward to Naomi and me having girls nights! We miss you guys still...how much longer till you fly the coup of Forney?

Kris Edwards said...

What a fun and creative mom you are! Both of the kids are growing up so fast--I guess all kids have a nasty habit of doing that!