Friday, March 21, 2008

Random

I have taken a lot of pictures lately but I haven't been organizing them when I put them on the computer so I don't know what all I have got. I just decided to post whatever pictures.

Yeah! Daddy's home. The kids are so excited and so is mommy!



I was trying to clean up and get everything ready for bed and Maggie was so wonderful she went and got a book and laid down by Isaac on the couch and started to read to him. It kept him happy and her busy until she got bored but any help is great!

Isaac is already trying to dress himself. I think he was getting a little frustrated that it wasn't working.


Okay, so here is my bad mommy moment for March, or one of them at least. I was holding Isaac when Maggie (who was potty training and wearing panties) yelled that she went potty (and she wasn't on the toilet) so I put Isaac on the couch and put the boppie around him hoping it would keep him in place and went to clean up a peepee mess before it got any worse. Well when I came back out of the bathroom Isaac was on the floor like this just having a great old time. Good thing he pushed the boppie off the couch to soften his fall.


And finally here Maggie is studying to be a doctor, or maybe a dentist like Daddy. She is reading a medical encyclopedia.

3 comments:

Camille said...

ahhhhh I do love me some Maggie and Isaac. That pic of him on the floor after being on the couch is hilarious!!!!

Sammy said...

Isaac is so smart - it doesn't suprise me at all that he softened his fall!

Ben said...

All mommies make mommy mistakes, I probably do at least one everyday. If you didn't, you are either perfect or have no children. Maggie is such a good big sister, reading to Isaac. Evelyn shows her love for Jill by laying across her until she screams. I hope she'll grow out of that.