Monday, March 24, 2008

Arboretum

Friday we went with a bunch of other kids and moms from church to the Dallas Arboretum. We were there a lot longer than I planned and it was a lot hotter and busier than I planned as well and I came home totally exhasted but we had a lot of fun and it was a lovely spring day. Here are some pictures of our adventure.
Here we are when we first got there, doesn't Isaac look excited to get going!


Here is what Isaac is thinking a little while later after being stuck in his stroller the whole time so far.

Yeah! Our wonderful friend Tammy has freed Isaac, and he is so happy!

He took a break from the stroller and took a ride in the backpack.

Maggie had a great time playing in the water, it was hot enough to jump in.

Isaac couldn't make it any longer and crashed in his stroller, only I couldn't get him to lean his head back so he slept like this. I was about ready to do the same thing at this point.


1 comment:

Ben said...

I always thought Texas was dry and ugly until I flew into Dallas Fort Worth once. I think I would like it there. But it would be weird not having either huge mountains or an ocean nearby. The kids are cute, luckily they look like mom. (Just kidding Adam) The picture of Issac asleep in the stroller reminds me of the road trip Adam and I took to El Paso and back. I think it was outside of Albuquerque, I couldn't find a place to buy a Coke and Adam looked just like Issac. I couldn't wake him up so I kept on driving. I don't even remember when he took over, but I remember breakfast in Durango Colorado. Crazy single people.