Saturday, March 1, 2008

Isaac

I can't believe how big my baby is getting!




The other morning I heard him wake up but he wasn't crying so I just laid in bed, after a little while I heard a wierd noise over the baby monitor and I went into his room and he was playing with the toy on the side of his bed. He was reaching up and spinning the thing on the bottom. I was pretty impressed that he got there and figured it out. He thought it was lots of fun. Of course by the time I got the camera he was done playing but oh well.



Here Isaac is trying his first solidish food. He had to hold the spoon and my hands and feed himself the whole time. He really didn't seem to like the cereal too much. I have tried three times since then and he doesn't seem to be liking it yet, but we will keep trying. He sure makes some funny faces while eating it.

Tonight Isaac ate in the high chair instead of the bouncy seat. He is growing too fast.

No comments: