Sunday, August 17, 2008

To The Love of My Life!


Our wedding anniversary is today so I thought I would dedicate this blog to him since I missed posting something on his birthday. I am so lucky to have this wonderful man in my life.

What is his name? Adam Benjamin Weaver

Who eats more? We take turns on that one. Right now he does.

Who said “I love you” first? That would be him but I thought it first.

Who is taller? He is.

Who is smarter? I would have to say my genius of a husband, but I am not too far behind.

Who is more sensitive? Definitely me.

Who does the laundry? I do, but occasionally he will help.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? That depends on how you look at it, but Adam does I guess.

Who pays the bills? Me, Adam is happier when he doesn't have to know how much money life costs.

Who cooks more? Me, but Adam isn't a bad cook, he just doesn't have much time for cooking right now.

Who is more stubborn? We both have our stubborn sides and our giving sides so it's a toss up.

Who is the first to admit when they’re wrong? I would have to say me, but he would tell you it is just because he is always right : )

Who has more siblings? Definitely me. There are 12 kids in my family and 5 in Adams.

Who wears the pants in the family? Well, on Sundays he does, everyother day we both do.

What do you like to do together? I enjoy doing just about anything with Adam but he would enjoy it more if we were hiking or camping or canoeing, or doing anything in the mountains. I would love to do more of that also.

Who eats more sweets? Lets just say we both eat too much.

Guilty pleasures? That is a tough one because he is a really moderate kind of guy, I certainly have more that he does.

How did you meet? He was my home teacher at BYU-Idaho, and he was dating my neighbor and friend.

Who proposed? He did while we were out hiking. He totally thought he was going to surprise me but I knew it was coming. Thats what he gets for proposing to a smart girl.

What is his best feature? I love everything about him but especially his smile.

What is his best quality? He has so many wonderful qualities but his best is his love for and dedication to the gospel and his family. I have an amazing husband!

Since I am dedicating this blog to him I thought I would also let ya'll vote on which look you like best. Let us know.

Disgruntled Barber #1 Front View

Disgruntled Barber #1 Side View

Disgruntled Barber #2 Front View

Disgruntled Barber #2 Side View

White Trash Adam

Farmer Adam

Punk Rocker Adam

Punk Rocker Adam (from the side)

Tough Guy Adam

Or, my favorite, just good ol' Adam

3 comments:

MM said...

That's really funny our husbands share the same name as well as a strange desire to shave their facial hair into weird shapes! Too funny!

Happy Anniversary!

Aleasha said...

Happy Anniversary!! I don't know which picture is best. they are all great!!!

have a happy day!

Brandis said...

You guys are hilarious. I hope you had a great anniversary! :)