Sunday, March 15, 2009

It's about time!

Okay so I have totally neglected blogging for the last three months. I thought that in my week of after coming home from vacation I might have time to put up some posts but that didn't happen. School has been insane this semester and so I haven't had much time, or made much time since it got going. But it is spring break so I have a little down time. Plus Adam is in Arizona for a dental conference so we're not doing much around here. So, here is a bunch of catch up. I'll hopefully get to the more recent stuff soon. However if I don't get it done during spring break don't be suprised if you don't see anything else until May.

1 comment:

Kris Edwards said...

So fun to catch up on your family! I am even farther behind on my blog than you are and since I had to put school on hold I don't have that as a reason! The kids are so beautiful and they look happy--so do the two of you (although I didn't see any pictures of you on these new posts!!