Thursday, May 29, 2008

Potty Party

We all went to Chuck E. Cheese yesterday for Maggies party for being potty trained. She really has it down now, she even goes all night in panties and stays dry. We still occasionally have accidents but not very often, once every few days maybe. So, she earned some money selling drinks and donuts at our garage sale a couple weeks ago and she got to use the money to go and play at Chuck E. Cheese. We all had a good time, although Isaac will probably have more fun when he is older and we were all getting pretty tired by the time we left. Here are some pictures of our adventure.
(These were Maggies prizes at the end)








5 comments:

Lynn Gurney said...

I love the picture Adam. It reminds me of that old Emmett rope swing picture of me that I have lying around our place somewhere.

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

I just saw the "Those Darn Mormons" Picture on your side bar. That is HILARIOUS!

Sammy said...

Holy Cow Isaac already looks like he's a year old! Way to go Maggie on the potty training.

shaunie said...

I'm glad that Maggie has the potty-training down! I wish something like this would motivate Ev to finish potty-training. I think we're in for the long haul.

Anonymous said...

What an awesome family! Your babies are growing up as fast as my own did. Glad to hear of the success in the potty training department--that is a major accomplishment. It sounds like you are all doing good and that life is treating you well.