Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Getting too big!!


Isaac is growing so fast. He is around 15lbs and 24-25 inches. Just this past week he rolled over like 5 times! That is almost 2 months earlier than Maggie rolled over but he is trying to keep up. The first time he was laying on Adam and my bed and rolled from back to tummy. The rest of the times have been in his bed during the night. I put him down on his tummy and when I go in to get him he is on his back. He is just in a hurry to catch up with his sis I guess.

2 comments:

Ben said...

He is big! Only 3 months old! Jilly didn't hit 15 lbs until she was 10 months old. He'll be able to keep up with Maggie in no time!

MM said...

Thanks for the comment!! Your kids are so cute. Keep taking lots of pictures, because they truly DO grow too fast! I miss you now that we aren't partners! Hope to see you at playgroups and things still!!!